Leading the industry in pollinator-friendly planting
December 3, 2018
ENGIE Distributed Solar uses vegetation plantings as a standard element in ground mount designs.
We include native seed mixes of grasses and flowering forbs in our plantings at sites to create certified habitats that:
- Are beneficial to wildlife (including pollinators)
- Reduce storm water runoff
- Increase protection from erosion
- Increase soil infiltration, and
- Potentially increase energy production due to the creation of a micro-climate within the array.